Terms and Conditions
- All clients will be deemed to have accepted Epic Dog Walks terms and conditions (as laid out here) on signature of the contract.
- Epic Dog Walks will offer an initial meet and greet with the client prior to any contracts being signed. After which all contracts, with full details of client requirements, will be signed by the client and Epic Dog Walks.
- The client must provide Epic Dog Walks with the name and contact number of someone capable of making a decision relating to the pet(s) in an emergency. If the contact is not available Epic Dog Walks reserves the right to consult with a veterinary surgeon and then make a decision which is in the best interests of the animal.
- Epic Dog Walks must be alerted to any behavioural problems with their pets at the time of booking. Failure to do so may result in additional charges or cancellation of any future contract.
- Clients must disclose any existing medical conditions or treatment a pet is undergoing at the time of booking to ensure appropriate care will be given.
- Although Epic Dog Walks holds Public Liability insurance, wherever possible pets should be insured by the client. Epic Dog Walks reserves the right to refuse a booking for any animal which is not insured.
- Epic Dog Walks will care for your animal as you would, and whilst we will make every effort to ensure your pet is well looked after in your absence, Epic Dog Walks cannot be held liable for any loss, injury or death to a pet either inside or outside of the home whilst in our care.
- Owner accepts full liability for any loss or damage caused by their dog whilst being walked. The Dog Walker is not held accountable for vet fees or third party claims whilst your dog is in our care.
- Walks can be booked as a group or solo depending on the clients requirements.
- Clients are to provide all items necessary for pets to be adequately cared for during their walk (collars, leads, harness etc) and provide insurance and veterinary details.
- Should Epic Dog Walks be required to provide any additional items or incur additional costs during the walk time, this will be added to the final bill.
- The owner is to make full disclosure of any quality or characteristic problems which might make your dog not suitable for walking in a group or solo in public. This includes behavioural or health problems, antisocial behaviour; including aggression, incontinence or lack of house training and excessive loud barking or whining. Failure on the part of the owner to disclose any matter which might render owner’s dog unsuitable for walking will be deemed a material omission amounting to a fundamental breach of our agreement.
- All dogs being exercised must be chipped, fully vaccinated and on a regular flea and worm control regime.
- All dogs being walked will undergo a trial period to ensure that they are adequately trained and socialised.
- Epic Dog Walks reserves the right to cancel the contract at any time & with immediate effect if the dog does not respond well to the walker and/or other dogs.
- All dogs will be exercised on a lead unless prior agreement has been reached with Epic Dog Walks and a disclaimer form has been signed.
- The walker will apply personal judgment and cut short a walk if necessary because of extreme weather conditions (ie, heat, thunderstorms) for the safety of both the dogs and the walker.
- Epic Dog Walks is not responsible for damage incurred by pet escaping because of a faulty leash/collar or a collar that is not properly fitting.
- All photography session bookings are made at a time and location suitable to both EDW and the client. (see Payments section regarding travel)
- All locations used are public space and while we cannot guarantee complete privacy, we will endeavour to give the best experience possible.
- A non-refundable deposit is to be made at the time of booking.
- All bookings are weather and time dependant.
- Clients must be present for the full duration of the session.
- Photos may be used on social media and any shared will be watermarked with EDW logo.
- Cancellation by EDW in the event of unforeseen circumstances (ie weather) will result in loss of deposit if another suitable date cannot be found.
- All high resolution images will be supplied in digital format through Dropbox™ unless otherwise requested.
Payments and Cancellations
- Full payment for Dog Walking services, as agreed either at a time of booking or subsequently, is to be made prior to or on the day of the walk.
- All photography sessions require a deposit to secure the booking, the balance to be paid on the day of the shoot.
- Cancellations of dog walking services must be notified no later than 72 hours before the service is due to begin. Any walks that have been paid in advance and are cancelled within the cancellation period will be refunded or credited to a future walk. Cancellations made within 72 hrs before commencement will loose any monies paid and future services may incur a charge if the space cannot be filled.
- Cancellation of photography sessions by the client will loose deposit paid.
- The client is responsible for any veterinary bills, no matter how they are incurred, whilst pets are in the care of Epic Dog Walks.
- If it is necessary for keys to be picked up or dropped off in order for Epic Dog Walks to carry out a walk this will be an additional charge of £1 per mile.
- Vehicle use out with Penicuik will incur a charge of £1 per mile.
- Payments can be made by Cash, BACS transfer or by mobile banking (PAYM)
These Terms and Conditions are not exhaustive and are subject to change. Any changes will be notified to those with confirmed bookings
We'd love to hear from you!
If you have any questions relating to Epic Dog Walking or Action Photography services. You can get in touch via the 'Get In Touch' link.